2011年9月23日金曜日

WR Marshall keeping tabs on Joe Haden

DAVIE, Fla. -- In Brandon Marshall's mind, Sunday's high-profile matchup with Cleveland Browns cornerback Joe Haden has been months in the making.

The Dolphins' receiver and two-time Pro Bowler said Wednesday that he's been keeping an eye on Haden -- a rising star at cornerback -- through social media during the offseason. Marshall expects a tough matchup with Haden on Sunday.

"A young guy like that, he's very talented," Marshall said of Haden. "He's hungry. He puts a lot into it. I followed him on Twitter just to keep up with him and see what he's doing. When I got on Twitter in February, he was one of the first guys I followed, just to check him out and for this weekend here.

"I have my work cut out for me. He's pretty good."

This is a revenge game for Miami (0-2). The Browns (1-1) beat the Dolphins, 13-10, last year at Sun Life Stadium. The difference this year is the game is played in Cleveland. Marshall and the Dolphins are 6-2 in their last eight road games.

"I'm glad it's not cold up there. That's what I hate," Marshall said of traveling to Cleveland. "But the Dawgpound, that excites me. So I hope they're loud and rowdy like they usually are."

Source: http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/31715/wr-marshall-keeping-tabs-on-joe-haden

Gene Hickerson Joshua Cribbs USC Trojans football Colorado Buffaloes Notre Dame Fighting Irish Pittsburgh Panthers

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿