2010年12月28日火曜日

Bill Cowher 'insulted' by Dolphins report

CBS Sports analyst Bill Cowher delivered a statement on "The NFL Today" in response to last week's report from ESPN's Chris Mortensen that Cowner's short list of places he'd like to coach feature the New York Giants, Miami Dolphins and Houston Texans.
"Let me say this, for anyone to insinuate that I have a wish list of coaches to be fired at this time of the year, I have too much respect for the profession. I know how hard it is. I don't wish for anybody to be fired. And for someone to insinuate that I'm doing that right now is disrespectful to them, and I'm insulted by it. I would not do that to the profession I hope that every one of these coaches have an opportunity to come back.

"I'm not naive to say there won't be change at the end of the year, but I will address that at the end of the year. Besides I have a pretty good team up here right now [at CBS Sports], and we're going to the playoffs, and I'm going to enjoy and embrace every moment of it. Like I said before, I'm insulted by the fact that someone would imply that I'm out there, wishing anybody would get fired."

Source: http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/23808/bill-cowher-insulted-about-dolphins-report

Gene Hickerson Joshua Cribbs USC Trojans football Colorado Buffaloes Notre Dame Fighting Irish Pittsburgh Panthers

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿