2010年12月24日金曜日

Colts RB Joseph Addai Optimistic About Playing Sunday Against Raiders

Filed under: , ,

INDIANAPOLIS -- Indianapolis Colts running back Joseph Addai feels pretty strongly he'll play Sunday.

Clint Session isn't as sure of his status.

Addai, who has missed the last eight games with a neck injury, said Thursday he expects to play against the Oakland Raiders Sunday, and Session -- an outside linebacker who has missed seven games with an elbow injury -- said he remains day to day.

Addai practiced on a full-participation basis Wednesday, something he hadn't done since sustaining the injury against the Washington Redskins October 17.

"I feel there's a great chance," Addai said Thursday as the AFC South-leading Colts (8-6) prepared to play the Raiders (7-7) at Oakland Coliseum Sunday at 4:05 p.m. "I don't want to say, 'I'm playing,' then Friday and set myself back and not play, but I think I'm headed in the right direction as of now. We'll take it day by day, but it's looking good right now.

"I feel like I have a good chance of playing."

Session hasn't played since November 1, but practiced on a limited basis on Wednesday.

"Every day it's getting better," Session said. "I'm just taking it one day at a time. Yesterday was a step. Today will be another a step. It's an injury, so you can't predict anything until the time."

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Source: http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/12/23/colts-rb-joseph-addai-optimistic-about-playing-sunday-against-ra/

Dallas Cowboys Miami Dolphins New York Giants Philadelphia Eagles Washington Redskins New York Jets

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿